Contribute To Bruce’s Memorial Garden 2017 Online Silent Auction!
WELCOME… and Thanks! for helping out.
What are we looking for?
- Interesting Furniture
- Gift Certificates: Dinner, Vocal/ Instrumental Lessons, Beverages, Movies, etc.
- A photo of the item
- A short description of you & your work
- A reminder of its estimated value to better gauge the starting bid
- Your website address
- The sooner I’ve your details the better! Also, the best time/ place to receive your gift physically,
*** ALL AUCTIONED ITEMS WILL BE CLAIMED @INDIAN ROAD CAFE. ***
2) If you’ve nothing personally to offer:
- Go to favorite business outlets, places you frequent the most. Ask if your particular business owner could offer Goods and/ or Services for our Silent Auction.
- Ask your friends as well. Maybe a friend has an objet d’art they’d like to offer or be rid of. Something eye-catching which could be useful to others…
The point is, with your help we could end up with a rather elegant, interesting auction. Also, offerings don’t have to be bound to the neighborhood. Wherever you shop in town and you’re friendly with the owner, manager, staff… Ask ’em if they’d help.
Your offering, in a sense, is a donation to Bruce’s Garden! All proceeds will help provide the means by which we can continually improve upon the quality of life of not only the community… but all we reach.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org – to arrange the best time/ place to receive your gift physically.
*** ALL AUCTIONED ITEMS WILL BE PICKED UP FROM INDIAN ROAD CAFE. NOTHING WILL BE MAILED ***
Deadline For Contributions: FRIDAY November 10, 2017
Looking forward to work with you, and again…